Terms and Conditions
The terms “Ridgepoint Wines” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. We maintain this website for your personal information. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and photography and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited without express written consent of Ridgepoint Wines.
The material in this website could include technical inaccuracies or other errors. Your use and browsing of the website are at your risk. Neither Ridgepoint Wines, nor any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the website shall be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the website.
Terms & Conditions for Online Purchases
The Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario regulates wineries’ sale and distribution of their products in Ontario. It has firm rules that apply to the sale and delivery of wine, most notably the requirement that alcohol can only be delivered to a person 19 years of age or older, who is not intoxicated. Therefore, the delivery agent acting on our behalf is obligated to ensure your majority (two photo IDs are needed if the agent requests confirmation) and obtain your signature before handing over the order.
- All wines are offered subject to availability at the time your order is received. Should a product be sold out when your order is received our liability is limited to refunding your payment for the unavailable product.
- Shipping and delivery charges are not included in the displayed prices of the products. These charges are calculated on the total and will vary with the size of the order.
- All credit card transactions are done over a secure Internet server that utilizes SSL (Secure Socket Layering) technology.
- Customs and duty regulations and international trade agreements prevent us from shipping across international borders.
- You will pay us for the Products and/or the Services in accordance with the terms set out on the website or on the Order Form delivered to you electronically, in response to your request to purchase a product or products.
- When making purchases or other transactions through this website, you may be asked to supply certain information, including credit card or other payment mechanisms. You agree that all such information you provide will be accurate and complete. You agree to pay all charges incurred by you or other users of your account and credit card or other payment mechanisms at the prices in effect when such charges are incurred. You also will be responsible for paying all applicable taxes, if any, relating to purchases on the website. You agree to be bound by all the terms and conditions on this website and on any applicable order form.
- Ridgepoint Wines is not responsible for deliveries damaged from shipping, incomplete or inaccurate delivery addresses, or recipients not being at the delivery address to receive delivery.